Reviews for Boulder Ridge - Wilderness Lodge - View Other Resorts
Wilderness Lodge is a relaxing resort with great theming and beautiful grounds. Boulder Ridge rooms are larger than the Copper Creek Rooms, but aren't in the main building and their rooms are in need of a refurbishment. Both of Wilderness Lodge's pools are nice (they have one of the best "quiet" pools) and there are lots of good food options.
- Boat option to Magic Kingdom (and Contemporary and Fort Wilderness)
- Amazing National Park theming and beautiful grounds to walk
- Boulder Ridge has a nice community space off of the lobby (great for working too!)
- Great food options, both restaurants and quick service (Geyser Point by the water is a highlight, Storybook Dining at Artist Point is a unique character meal, and Whispering Canyon is a fun experience)
- Both pools are very nice
- Has a mini spa, Salon by the Springs, where you can get manicures and hair cuts
- Has an activity center with paid experiences (like phone photography and animation). It's not a full Community Hall though.
- Studios fit 5 people (unlike the Copper Creek studios)
- Boulder Ridge rooms are in desperate need of a refurbishment, which is supposed to happen soon
- Need to take a boat or bus to every theme park (no walking options)
- The Boulder Ridge rooms are not in the main building, but there is a short outdoor covered walkway between the two buildings
- No true Community Hall
- Can no longer walk or bike to Fort Wilderness (hopefully they open the path again in the future!)
Such a beautiful place at Christmas. Restaurants are the excellent. The kids really enjoyed Storybook Dining with Snow White and the Dwarfs. Boat to Magic Kingdom is very convenient. Overall a beautiful lodge! Hignly recommend the area!
Boulder Ridge is adjacent to Wilderness Lodge. The theme and beauty in this resort is unparalleled. Location is great in the Magic Kingdom area and accessible to MK by boat. Geyser Point offers outdoor dining on Bay Lake. Roaring Fork offers quick service with both indoor and outdoor seating options. Artist Point (when open) offers the character meal with Snow White and the Territory Lounge offers drinks and snacks. Whispering Canyon is still family style and retains all of its usual charm. Boulder Ridge is in desperate need of a refurb in room furnishings and decor. It was slated to begin in 2021 but due to the pandemic it has been moved to 2022 (hopefully!) The studios sleep 5 here with a pull down trundle bed big enough for my 14 year old daughter. Rooms have views of the quiet pool area or woods. It's really our favorite resort! Every time we stay elsewhere in DVC I miss Boulder Ridge.